Coding and gaming go hand-in-hand, though that doesn’t mean coders are always gamers and vice versa. But, as a programmer, you probably know how lucrative & fun game development is. Despite the tough competition, we believe it is worth your while to learn coding to build games. And what better time to start than now?
Whether it’s for you or for a young one you want to introduce to this wonderful world, Zenva Academy’s software bundle will do the trick nicely.
Some titles included in the bundle:
- Unity 2D Projects – Worm Attack
- Develop a Technology Tree for Strategy Games
- Pixel Art with GIMP for Beginners
- Make a Puzzle Game in Unreal Engine
- Build a First-Person Shooter Game with Godot
If you just want a taste, $1 will already fill your plate.
All the software is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
And, again, charity benefits, too. Choose where the money goes – between the developers, Girls Who Code, Code.org, and a charity of your choice.